⭐️ Launching Soon! ⭐️
Join the mailing list to be the
first to know when it is launched.
If you're a skincare professional looking for in-depth training on microneedling, you are in the right place! Our comprehensive training course is designed for nurses, nurse estheticians, aesthetic nurses, medical aestheticians, estheticians, & other skincare professionals who are legally permitted to perform microneedling in their state.
Whether you're a beginner in aesthetics or have some prior knowledge, our course offers a flexible, self-paced learning experience from the comfort of your own home.
In this course, you will learn how to safely and effectively master microneedling, and by the end of the training, you'll have the knowledge and confidence to achieve optimal results for your clients. Elevate your aesthetic business to the next level by enrolling today!
Microneedling in Your
We can't deny it – microneedling, also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, has taken the anti-aging market by storm, and its popularity is only growing. This minimally invasive treatment effectively addresses acne scars, other scar types, fine lines, wrinkles, uneven texture, uneven skin complexion, and hair loss, making it an essential addition to your aesthetic treatment service menu. The best part? It's incredibly safe (if performed correctly, which you will learn how to do in this course).
Microneedling is safe for use on all skin tones, causes minimal discomfort and downtime, carries a low risk of adverse effects, and has been scientifically proven to produce amazing benefits. As a result, microneedling has become one of the most popular and profitable treatments for aesthetic practices.
Unbiased education that is non-brand specific
You will learn the foundation & science of each individual needling that you can apply to any microneedling pen or company you choose to use. You won't be pressured to buy a specific brand or any products.
Lifetime access to the course
There is also lifetime access so you can come back to review the material when needed.
Self-paced & flexible
The course is online & self-paced. You can start the course when you like and finish at your own pace. You can pause to take notes, re-listen to a lesson, and start, stop, & resume whenever you want. This is great for busy schedules.
Filmed to mimic your point of view, providing a realistic and immersive experience, for optimal learning. This allows you to gain a clear understanding of each technique as if you were performing the treatment yourselves.
- Downloadable resources
Helpful cheat sheets, an informed consent example, pre-& treatment protocols, & much more.
Various learning styles
Designed to cater to various learning styles, whether you learn best by visual images, reading text, or by listening to the narrated videos of the material.
Designed for all experience levels
The course is designed to accommodate both beginners with no prior knowledge of microneedling as well as seasoned skincare professionals seeking a refresher course or more in-depth understanding. The learning material is presented in an easy-to-understand way, making it beneficial for professionals at any experience level.
All the information you need to perform microneedling correctly, safely, and most importantly, achieve amazing results.
- Lesson 1: What is Microneedling?
- Lesson 2: What You Will Learn In
- Lesson 3: Anatomy: Epidermis & Keratinocytes
- Lesson 4: Anatomy: Melanocytes
- Lesson 5: Anatomy: Dermis
- Lesson 6: Anatomy: DEJ
- Lesson 7: Anatomy: Skin Barrier
- Lesson 8: Anatomy: GFs & Cytokines
- Lesson 9: Wound Healing Cascade
- Lesson 10: Scar Classification
- Lesson 11: Topical Products to Use
- Lesson 12: Topical Products Medical Professionals Can Use
- Lesson 13: The Science of Needling
- Lesson 14: Skin Concerns Treated
- Lesson 15: Contraindications
- Lesson 16: FDA, Laws, & Scope
- Lesson 17: Consultation
- Lesson 18: Informed Consent Form
- Lesson 19: Pre-Treatment Instructions
- Lesson 20: Downtime & Frequency
- Lesson 21: Post-Treatment Instructions
- Lesson 22: Treating Darker Skin Tones
- Lesson 23: Ingredients to Use & Avoid
- Lesson 24: Anesthetic Cream & Laws
- Lesson 25: Microneedling Devices
- Lesson 26: Safety, Sanitation, Precautions
- Lesson 27: Face Mapping & Needle Depth
- Lesson 28: Motorized Pen Technique
- Lesson 29: Motorized Pen Troubleshooting
- Lesson 30: Before You Begin & Supplies
- Lesson 31: Microneedling Protocol: Motorized Pen + Demonstration Video
- Lesson 32: Potential Complications
- Lesson 33: Common Side Effects Post-Tx
- Lesson 34: Combined Treatments
- Lesson 35: Hair Science (coming soon)
Receive a Certificate of Completion
Featured in The NYC Journal
Disclaimer: Our courses are for educational purposes only and do not authorize you to perform any of the skills taught without complying with all applicable laws and regulations. By using our courses, you agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring that you are working within your scope of practice and in compliance with all local laws, rules, and regulations related to the use and application of the information contained in our courses. We are not responsible for any consequences resulting from your use of the information contained in our courses. By purchasing and using our courses, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this disclaimer, as well as the Terms of Service, and agree to release us from any liability or claims arising from your use of our courses.