I encourage you to try to find a more IN-DEPTH course on Chemical Peels at a BETTER PRICE.....
... It DOESN'T exist!
Master Chemical Peels
Course length: 9 hours
Chemical peels provide significant results for a wide range of skin condition corrections, as well as numerous anti-aging & skin rejuvenation benefits.
Every year, chemical peels have consistently been in the top 5 most popular minimally invasive cosmetic procedures in the US.
Not only are they an affordable procedure for your clients, but they are also one of the most profitable procedures for your practice.
Easily make the money back that you spent on the course in only 1 - 2 treatments.
- Protocols for ALL skin tones, including specialized protocols for darker skin tones.
- The course is made up of voice-over videos to accommodate those who learn better by listening as well as reading the text.
- Lifetime Access to the course. The course is online & self-paced. So you can start when you like and finish at your own pace. There is also lifetime access so you can come back to review the material when needed.
- An extensive list of 65 different chemical peel companies (33 esthetic brands, 16 medical-grade brands & 16 international brands) so you can use as a resource to find which company works best for your practice.
- Video demonstrations filmed to mimic your point of view.
- Numerous downloadable resources.
- Great for beginners with no experience and also a refresher course for those with some prior knowledge.
- Unbiased & Non-Brand Specific. So you will learn the foundation & science of each individual acid that you can apply to any peel brand you use. You won't be tied down to only learning about a specific brand's peels & protocols.
- All the information you need to perform chemical peels correctly, safely, and most importantly, achieve amazing results.
Course length: 9 hours
This course focuses on learning about each individual acid, proper client selection, contraindications, the science of how each acid works, proper pre-and post-peel protocols, proper chemical peel techniques for both timed peels and layered peels, special protocols for darker skin tones, potential complications and how to address them, how to be successful with chemical peel treatments, video demonstrations, numerous downloadable resources and much more.
- Lesson 1: Chemical Peels – What Are They?
- Lesson 2: Chemical Peel Benefits
- Lesson 3: Anatomy of the Skin Part 1
- Lesson 4: Anatomy of the Skin Part 2
- Lesson 5: Chemical Peel Depths
- Lesson 6: Concentration & pH
- Lesson 7: Fitzpatrick Scale
- Lesson 8: Successful Chemical Peels
- Lesson 9: Pre-Peel Protocol
- Lesson 10: Post-Peel Protocol
- Lesson 11: Peel Characteristics
- Lesson 12: Before You Begin
- Lesson 13: Enzyme Peels
- Lesson 14: Alpha Hydroxy Acid Peels (AHA’s)
- Lesson 15: AHA Protocols
- Lesson 16: Beta Hydroxy Acid Peel (BHA)
- Lesson 17: BHA Protocol
- Lesson 18: Jessner’s & Modified Jessner’s Peel
- Lesson 19: Jessner’s & Modified Jessner’s Protocol
- Lesson 20: Trichloroacetic Acid Peel (TCA)
- Lesson 21: TCA Protocol
- Lesson 22: Applying a TCA Peel
- Lesson 23: Peel Complications
- Lesson 24: Deep Peels
- Lesson 25: Recap
- Lesson 26: Popular Chemical Peel Companies
- Lesson 27: Helpful Resources
Receive a Certificate of Completion
Featured in The NYC Journal:
** Please note: taking this course does not give you the legal right to perform chemical peels. Please contact your local governing body to ensure you are working within your scope of practice and have the proper insurance.
I enjoyed the course, I’ll definitely recommend to my friends! 🤩🤩🤩
This was a wonderful course and I feel everyone in the aesthetics industry should take it! Hours of knowledge that take some years to learn that you're able to learn! This was so well thought out and executed! Highly recommend.
This course was an amazing refresher for advanced peels! I thought Jen did a great job covering all the bases.
As a Licensed Physician Associate in NY with an extensive knowledge in skin care and dermatology, I must say this course was very informative and helpful in starting my chemical peel treatment. The course is very well put together with extremely helpful information and other resources. The BEST part of this course is the accessibility to the instructor Jen via email. She answered ALL my questions in a very prompt manner. I am truly appreciative of this course and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE STARTING OR NEEDING A REFRESHER COURSE. ***** 5 STAR.
I went to school for Medical Aesthetics, but of course that course couldn’t go as in depth as I would have liked it to. I’m thankful to have found this course in Chemical Peels as I am helping my company grow their businesses/service menu by becoming an expert in Chemical Peels :) I appreciate the learning I have done, and I am feeling much more confident!