(*This online course is open to EVERYONE - licensed professionals & non-skincare professionals*)
Course length: 5 hours
Retinoids are the royal family of skincare & anti-aging.
Retinoids are the most powerful, most effective, most researched & most scientifically proven ANTI-AGING and ANTI-ACNE ingredient on the market.
Then why are they the most misunderstood & misused ingredient for both skincare professionals & non-skincare professionals?
The answer: a lack of proper education (it’s not your fault).
I am here to bridge this educational gap to help you become a retinoid ingredient expert and help you maximize retinoid use and their benefits.
*Welcome to the most advanced & in-depth course on retinoids available!*
First, what are retinoids?
Retinoids are the number ONE FDA-approved anti-aging & anti-acne ingredient on the market, known for being incredibly effective to slow down & prevent the signs of aging and treat and prevent acne.
There are numerous types of retinoids including: tretinoin, retinol, retinaldehyde (retinal), retinyl esters, retinoic acid esters, adapalene, tazarotene, and many more.
Each having different characteristics, indications, pros, cons, concentrations, just to name a few.
No wonder they get confusing.
Don’t make the same mistakes that most do. Learn the secrets to proper Retinoid use
Did you know that most people, including skincare professionals, don’t properly understand retinoids, which can cause damage and forgoes the powerful anti-aging & anti-acne benefits?
Well, I am here to change that!
You won’t just find out about the different types of retinoids & how to properly use them – you’ll also find out WHY & HOW they work!
As a skincare professional, you want to feel confident when speaking to clients about retinoids. Unless you have in-depth knowledge on the topic, you won’t be able to offer clients expert advice and recommend and apply the proper treatments.
You will learn the science of HOW retinoids achieve all their benefits in the skin on a molecular level.
Become a Retinoid Expert!
Taking this course will equip you with all the necessary education & knowledge to confidently answer any questions your clients may have and provide them with the right treatments & proper products.
In addition, non-skincare professionals that are eager to learn how to prevent signs of aging and achieve youthful, glowing skin can take this course to learn which retinoid will work best on their skin, as well as how to properly use it.
This is a course for anyone who loves healthy, glowing, youthful skin!
So, whether you’re a skincare professional who wants to become an expert and master the ingredient, or someone interested to learn how to correctly use retinoids on yourself, this course can benefit you massively.
Course length: 5 hours
This course is incredibly in-depth and is the ONLY one available that will cover the science behind retinoids, all the different types of retinoids available, their differences and specific characteristics, which is best for each specific skin concern & skin type, and how to correctly incorporate them into your daily routine for maximum benefit.
Some course highlights include:
- The different types of retinoids, each with varying degrees of strength, effectiveness, and side effects. These include tretinoin (retinoic acid), retinaldehyde (retinal), retinol, retinyl esters, retinoic acid esters, tazarotene, adapalene, & trifarotene.
- The science of how they work in the skin to achieve all their benefits.
- Retinoids can be very irritating to the skin and can cause damage if not used properly. This course covers the correct way for anyone wanting to start using retinoids, how to slowly build up a tolerance and increase their use.
- Ways to minimize the "retinoid uglies" retinization side effects.
- How to properly combine retinoids with different aesthetic treatments.
- The course is made up of voice-over videos to accommodate those who learn better by listening as well as reading the text.
- Lifetime Access to the course. The course is online & self-paced. So you can start when you like and finish at your own pace. There is also lifetime access so you can come back to review the material when needed.
- And much more!
- Lesson 1: What Are Retinoids?
- Lesson 2: The Histology of the Skin: The Epidermis
- Lesson 3: The Histology of the Skin: The Skin Barrier
- Lesson 4: The Histology of the Skin: The Dermis
- Lesson 5: How Do Retinoids Work?
- Lesson 6: Retinoid Characteristics
- Lesson 7: Types of Retinoids
- Lesson 8: Retinoid Uglies: Retinization
- Lesson 9: Retinoids & The Skin Barrier
- Lesson 10: How to Minimize the Retinization Side Effects
- Lesson 11: A Retinoid Burn
- Lesson 12: Retinoid Uglies: "The Purge"
- Lesson 13: How to Minimize "The Purge" Side Effects
- Lesson 14: Retinoids & Darker Skin Tones
- Lesson 15: Starting Retinoids
- Lesson 16: Post-Retinization
- Lesson 17: Aesthetic Treatments & Retinoids
- Lesson 18: Myths & Common Questions
- Lesson 19: Recap
Receive a Certificate of Completion
**Please Note: The content on TheAntiAgingPro.com is for informational or educational purposes only, and does not substitute professional medical advice, medical diagnosis or consultations with healthcare professionals.
I couldn’t step away from the training. It was very informative and I’m so glad I did this!
Amazing course. So knowledgable and full of details which normally we don't see in other courses.
Very informative class! Easy to understand for beginners but has a lot of advanced information for long-time pros. Recommend this course and can't wait to take another.
I really enjoyed this course as I found it was informative and detailed. This is the second course I have taken and it definitely won’t be my last!
Such a great learning course! Easy to grasp the information and learned so much.