Let me help you feel confident when choosing the correct chemical peel, for the correct skin concern, on the correct client, to achieve real results, while avoiding adverse reactions.
I encourage you to try to find a more IN-DEPTH course on Chemical Peels at a BETTER PRICE.....
... It DOESN'T exist!
Master Chemical Peels
Course length: 9 hours
Chemical peels provide significant results for a wide range of skin condition corrections, as well as numerous anti-aging & skin rejuvenation benefits.
Every year, chemical peels have consistently been in the top 5 most popular minimally invasive cosmetic procedures in the US.
Not only are they an affordable procedure for your clients, but they are also one of the most profitable procedures for your practice.
Easily make the money back that you spent on the course in only 1 - 2 treatments.
- Protocols for ALL skin tones, including specialized protocols for darker skin tones.
- The course is made up of voice-over videos to accommodate those who learn better by listening as well as reading the text.
- Lifetime Access to the course. The course is online & self-paced. So you can start when you like and finish at your own pace. There is also lifetime access so you can come back to review the material when needed.
- An extensive list of 65 different chemical peel companies (33 esthetic brands, 16 medical-grade brands & 16 international brands) so you can use as a resource to find which company works best for your practice.
- Video demonstrations filmed to mimic your point of view.
- Numerous downloadable resources.
- Great for beginners with no experience and also a refresher course for those with some prior knowledge.
- Unbiased & Non-Brand Specific. So you will learn the foundation & science of each individual acid that you can apply to any peel brand you use. You won't be tied down to only learning about a specific brand's peels & protocols.
- All the information you need to perform chemical peels correctly, safely, and most importantly, achieve amazing results.
Course length: 9 hours
This course focuses on learning about each individual acid, proper client selection, contraindications, the science of how each acid works, proper pre-and post-peel protocols, proper chemical peel techniques for both timed peels and layered peels, special protocols for darker skin tones, potential complications and how to address them, how to be successful with chemical peel treatments, video demonstrations, numerous downloadable resources and much more.
- Lesson 1: Chemical Peels – What Are They?
- Lesson 2: Chemical Peel Benefits
- Lesson 3: Anatomy of the Skin Part 1
- Lesson 4: Anatomy of the Skin Part 2
- Lesson 5: Chemical Peel Depths
- Lesson 6: Concentration & pH
- Lesson 7: Fitzpatrick Scale
- Lesson 8: Successful Chemical Peels
- Lesson 9: Pre-Peel Protocol
- Lesson 10: Post-Peel Protocol
- Lesson 11: Peel Characteristics
- Lesson 12: Before You Begin
- Lesson 13: Enzyme Peels
- Lesson 14: Alpha Hydroxy Acid Peels (AHA’s)
- Lesson 15: AHA Protocols
- Lesson 16: Beta Hydroxy Acid Peel (BHA)
- Lesson 17: BHA Protocol
- Lesson 18: Jessner’s & Modified Jessner’s Peel
- Lesson 19: Jessner’s & Modified Jessner’s Protocol
- Lesson 20: Trichloroacetic Acid Peel (TCA)
- Lesson 21: TCA Protocol
- Lesson 22: Applying a TCA Peel
- Lesson 23: Peel Complications
- Lesson 24: Deep Peels
- Lesson 25: Recap
- Lesson 26: Popular Chemical Peel Companies
- Lesson 27: Helpful Resources
Receive a Certificate of Completion
Featured in The NYC Journal:
** Please note: taking this course does not give you the legal right to perform chemical peels. Please contact your local governing body to ensure you are working within your scope of practice and have the proper insurance.
I thoroughly enjoyed this course. I gained more insight to apply to my clients. Thank you :)
Great class. I was skeptical and afraid of losing my money on useless information. This class is well worth what I paid for it. I feel confident that I can now safely provide chemical peels to my clientele.
I highly recommend this course! Jen is thorough in her explanations and provides easy to understand material.
Excellent course! Easy to follow! Highly informative and helpful! I know feel well versed in chemical peels ! Thank you!
This peel course was one of the most thorough, well-structured and easy to understand courses I have taken. I learned so much and thoroughly enjoyed it.