Launching tentatively December 15th, 2022!
Join the mailing list to be the first to know when it is launched.
The most in-depth course on Microneedling ever made!
Medical Microneedling, Cosmetic Microneedling, Micro-Channeling, PRP/PRF, Growth Factors, and much more!
- Lesson 1: What is Microneedling/Collagen Induction Therapy?
- Lesson 2: What You Will Learn In This Course.
- Lesson 3: Anatomy of the Skin: Epidermis & Keratinocytes
- Lesson 4: Anatomy of the Skin: Melanocytes
- Lesson 5: Anatomy of the Skin: Dermis
- Lesson 6: Anatomy of the Skin: Skin Barrier
- Lesson 7: Growth Factors & Cytokines
- Lesson 8: Wound Healing Cascade
- Lesson 9: Scar Classification
- Lesson 10: Stem Cells & Exosomes
- Lesson 11: PRP & PRF
- Lesson 12: Skin Concerns Treated with Microneedling
- Lesson 13: Ideal Candidates & Contraindications
- Lesson 14: Laws & Scope
- Lesson 15: Consultation
- Lesson 16: Consent Form & Progress Photos
- Lesson 17: Pre-Treatment Instructions
- Lesson 18: Downtime
- Lesson 19: Post-Treatment Instructions
- Lesson 20: Microneedling on Darker Skin Tones
- Lesson 21: Ingredients to Use & Avoid During & After
- Lesson 22: Numbing Cream
- Lesson 23: Microneedling Devices (motorized pens, rollers, stamps, motorized stamps)
- Lesson 24: Safety, Sanitation, Blood Born Precautions
- Lesson 25: Face Mapping & Needle Depth
- Lesson 26: Motorized Pen Technique
- Lesson 27: Motorized Pen Troubleshooting
- Lesson 28: Roller Technique
- Lesson 29: Stamp Technique
- Lesson 30: Before You Begin & Supplies
- Lesson 31: Medical Needling Protocol: Motorized Pen
- Lesson 32: Cosmetic Needling Protocol: Motorized Pen
- Lesson 33: Roller Protocol
- Lesson 34: Potential Complications During Treatment
- Lesson 35: Common Side Effects Post-Treatment
- Lesson 36: Combined Treatments
- Lesson 37: Hair Restoration (coming soon)
- Lesson 38: Hair Restoration Protocol (coming soon)