Chemical peels provide significant results for a wide range of skin condition corrections, as well as numerous anti-aging & skin rejuvenation benefits.
Every year, chemical peels have consistently been in the top 5 most popular minimally invasive cosmetic procedures in the US.
Not only are they an affordable procedure for your clients, but they are also one of the most profitable procedures for your practice.
Easily make the money back that you spent on the course in only 1 - 2 treatments.
- Protocols for all skin tones, including specialized protocols for darker skin tones
- An extensive list of 65 different chemical peel companies (33 esthetic brands, 16 MD brands & 16 international brands) so you can use as a resource to find which company works best for your practice
- Video demonstrations
- Great for beginners with no experience and also a refresher course for those with some prior knowledge
This course focuses on learning about each individual acid, proper client selection, contraindications, the science of how each acid works, proper pre-and post-peel protocols, proper chemical peel techniques for both timed peels and layered peels, special protocols for darker skin tones, potential complications and how to address them, how to be successful with chemical peel treatments, video demonstrations, numerous downloadable resources and much more.
- Lesson 1: Chemical Peels – What Are They?
- Lesson 2: Chemical Peel Benefits
- Lesson 3: Anatomy of the Skin Part 1
- Lesson 4: Anatomy of the Skin Part 2
- Lesson 5: Chemical Peel Depths
- Lesson 6: Concentration & pH
- Lesson 7: Fitzpatrick Scale
- Lesson 8: Successful Chemical Peels
- Lesson 9: Pre-Peel Protocol
- Lesson 10: Post-Peel Protocol
- Lesson 11: Peel Characteristics
- Lesson 12: Before You Begin
- Lesson 13: Enzyme Peels
- Lesson 14: Alpha Hydroxy Acid Peels (AHA’s)
- Lesson 15: AHA Protocols
- Lesson 16: Beta Hydroxy Acid Peel (BHA)
- Lesson 17: BHA Protocol
- Lesson 18: Jessner’s & Modified Jessner’s Peel
- Lesson 19: Jessner’s & Modified Jessner’s Protocol
- Lesson 20: Trichloroacetic Acid Peel (TCA)
- Lesson 21: TCA Protocol
- Lesson 22: Applying a TCA Peel
- Lesson 23: Peel Complications
- Lesson 24: Deep Peels
- Lesson 25: Recap
- Lesson 26: Popular Chemical Peel Companies
- Lesson 27: Helpful Resources